Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Transitions are difficult

I've been wanting to make a long post for a few days now but am short on time. Right now I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and have not quite gotten the hang on my new life. I had been feeling increasingly bad but think I am turning a corner soon. I don't want to make an overly down post so I rather wait until the weekend. Once my two tests are done with I will feel better.

Change is good but no one said it was easy. Right now I feel like I am not good at anything. Hopefully I will get the hang of things soon enough.

3 comments:

dulciana said...

Before I went off to grad. school, one of my undergrad. teachers gave me some good advice. It's not about how good you are or how well you do. It's about endurance. Hang in there. It will get easier.

oceanskies79 said...

Yes, certainly. I read that change is never easy, and that it takes courage to change. I see that in you. Just take your time and stay focused on what the heart says?

Hilda said...

Thanks girls! You always have good advice :-)