Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Transitions are difficult

I've been wanting to make a long post for a few days now but am short on time. Right now I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and have not quite gotten the hang on my new life. I had been feeling increasingly bad but think I am turning a corner soon. I don't want to make an overly down post so I rather wait until the weekend. Once my two tests are done with I will feel better.

Change is good but no one said it was easy. Right now I feel like I am not good at anything. Hopefully I will get the hang of things soon enough.

2 comments:

oceanskies79 said...

Yes, certainly. I read that change is never easy, and that it takes courage to change. I see that in you. Just take your time and stay focused on what the heart says?

Hilda said...

Thanks girls! You always have good advice :-)